One of our area's best resources is its people. The area's workforce is productive and has a high work ethic. Business owners and their employees benefit from the training and education opportunities available here. Go to the Education page to see the variety of career, technology, continuing education and academic courses available from the institutions in our area. Coordination for workforce development is handled through PA CareerLink and regionally through the North Central Workforce Investment Board at North Central Regional Planning & Development Commission.
Links for Workforce Training:
- Clarion University Small Business Development Center
- Jeff Tech
- Pennsylvania College of Technology
- Penn State DuBois Continuing Education
- ShaleNET Talent Match
Links for Staffing:
- Black & White Business Solutions
- Manpower Inc.
- PA Workforce Development
- Interim Healthcare of Western PA, Inc.
Links for Marcellus Shale related jobs:
Workforce Statistics and Employer Resources
- The Center for Workforce Information & Analysis
- Clearfield County Profile
- Elk County Profile
- Jefferson County Profile
- PA Department of Labor & Industry
- PA OSHA Consultation Program
Business & Education Resources
- PA Chamber of Business & Industry Conferences, Roundtables, Webinars