Now that you're familiar with the basics, come and see what else this amazing accounting program can do for you. Learn how to run professional looking reports, personalize your forms, send letters through Microsoft Wrod, and export to Excel and more. The Clarion University SBDC in partnership with the Clarion University Center for Accounting and Research is offering QuickBooks Level II as an approved CPE 8 credit course.
This seminar will include:
- Tracking and paying sales tax
- Inventory: tracking/adjusting
- Payroll: processing/reports
- Reports: Balance Sheet/Income Statement (Profit Loss)
- Customizing forms and reports
Instructor: Corry Riley, Clarion University SBDC Business Consultant and QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor