Bus Aide/Transportation Substitute
Enthusiastic person needed to assist with Preschool aged children on the bus in the van for the Philipsburg, PA area
General Description of Duties
Bus Aides are responsible for assisting of children on the bus and to their seat during the bus run.
CenClear has a Covid-19 vaccine mandate in effect for all employees by January 31, 2022. Religious and/or medical exemptions will be reviewed.
- High School diploma or G.E.D.
· Access to transportation.
· Documented good physical health.
Must obtain the following Clearances:
· PA Criminal Record (State Police)- https://epatch.state.pa.us
· Child Abuse History Check- www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
· FBI Clearance- PA Department of Human Services - https://uenroll.identogo.com
· Mandated Reporting Certificate-free-www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
Benefits for Part-time employment
---Benefits are dependent on the number of hours worked.
· Excellent Medical Insurance
· Possible PTO (based on hours)
· 18% Verizon discounts on Verizon cell phone services
· Tuition/Course Reimbursement for applicable coursework
Position will remain open until filled.
If interested, please submit resume to email@example.com
Apply Here: https://www.cenclear.org/cms/module/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=102