Head Start Teacher/Intermediate Unit
Work days - Full Time: 40 hours per week, 44 weeks a year. Class will be Monday -Friday following the school year.
CenClear has a Covid-19 vaccine mandate in effect for all employees by January 31, 2022. Religious and/or medical exemptions will be reviewed.
Must possess a minimum of :
- Bachelor's Degree in Early Childhood Education, Human Development Family
Studies, or related degree.
- Must possess a Level I teaching or Level II teaching certificate in Pennsylvania:
Preferred Certification Pre-Kindergarden-4 (Pk-4)
Applicant must possess: the FBI fingerprint, State Police Criminal Background check,
and Child Abuse History check before hiring. Please see links below:
· PA Criminal Record (State Police) - https://epatch.state.pa.us
· Child Abuse History Check- www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
· FBI Clearance- PA Department of Human Services https://uenroll.identogo.com
· Mandated Reporting Certificate- www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
General description of duties:
The Head Start Teacher will be responsible for the classroom operation and
management, their own professional development, parent involvement, and reporting
requirements/assessments/compliance Head Start standards.
Benefits for full time employment
· Excellent Medical Insurance (shared cost)
· Life Insurance (twice annual salary)
· 401 (k) (Company match up to 7% based on employee deferment)
· Paid Holidays (8 per year)
· PTO (12 upon hire; increases with years of service)
· EAP (includes immediate family members)
· Flexible Work Schedule (if position qualifies)
· 18% discount on Verizon cell phone services
· Tuition/Course Reimbursement for applicable coursework
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Here: https://www.cenclear.org/cms/module/selectsurvey/TakeSurvey.aspx?SurveyID=102