Home Support Aide
We are seeking motivated, independent, and caring individuals that work well with our senior consumers to join our team! On-going needs to fill for these positions due to our fast expanding growth of the division.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Follow specific care plans for clients and report on completed tasks.
- Assist with personal care needs of the clients (bathing, dressing, etc.)
- Provide or assist in routine house cleaning, meal preparation, and laundry.
- Transport client to doctor’s office, grocery store and other essential errands.
- Provides companionship services in accordance with the therapeutic goals
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times due to access to sensitive information.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must have reliable transportation
- Authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- Pre-Employment Physical examination/TB Skin Test prior to patient contact
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
Christ the King Manor is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a leader in providing senior care to residents in Clearfield and Jefferson Counties