Nurse Aide Trainee
**$2,500 sign on bonus**
Want to start your career in Nursing? The DuBois Nursing Home is currently accepting applications for the April 2022 Nurse Aide Training Class.
Get paid to learn and guaranteed job placement at our facility after graduation.
Newly increased starting wages.
As a Nurse Aide Trainee, you are becoming a vital member of the resident care team. In a Skilled Nursing Facility, the Nurse Aide has the most direct and continuous contact with our residents, families, and visitors.
The Nurse Aide Training course will prepare you to provide a level of quality care for our residents. This includes assistance and care of residents, activities of daily living, and maintaining a home-like environment under the supervision of the nursing instructor and/or charge nurse.
Qualified individuals must be able to perform the following essential duties and requirements of this position. This list is not all inclusive and you will be expected to do other duties as assigned and comply with all facility policies and procedures as well as state regulations.
General duties and responsibilities:
- Assure the resident receives routine care and helping the resident as needed in bathing, grooming, toileting, dressing, and personal hygiene.
- Mobility, including getting into and out of bed, repositioning, moving about the facility, and evacuation during emergencies.
- Adequate nutrition and fluid intake, including passing of nourishments and feeding.
- Cleaning and organizing of the resident rooms and common areas.
- Responding to resident call bells promptly.
For further information please feel free to visit our website at www.duboisccci.com or you can contact us at (814) 375-9100.
Job Types: Part-time while you take the course that can lead to full-time upon completion of classes.