Personal Care Aides - Clearfield County
Personal Care Aide – Certified Nursing Assistant
Company: Helpmates Inc.
Location: Clearfield County, PA
Helpmates, Inc. is now seeking compassionate, hardworking, energetic applicants for a rewarding job opportunity! Helpmates Inc. specializes in providing services to those in need to live safely and independently in the comfort of their own home. Helpmates Inc., has 20 office locations that serve 38 Counties throughout the state of Pennsylvania, all are licensed by the PA Dept. of Health.
To read more about what we offer and our locations, please view our website at: www.helpmatesinc.com
Benefits: Reasons Why You Want to Work for Helpmates Inc. as a PCA/CNA:
- Voluntary – life, short term disability, accident, critical illness, vision, dental insurances and basic medical.
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Savings Plan (Must be 21 years of Age)
- Paid Training & Career Advancement Opportunities
- Employee Appreciation Programs
- $500 Monthly bonus drawing
- Competitive Pay
- Caring & Supportive Staff, Available to Assist 24 hours a day
- Grooming: bathing, dressing, oral care, toileting, feeding and meal preparation
- Light Housekeeping: vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, dusting and laundry
- Transportation: shopping, running errands as needed
- Ability to lift up to 30lbs
- Ability to follow direction, work independently
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be available to work every other weekend
- Licensed driver with insurance and reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a background check
- Adhere to HIPPA and Maintain Confidentiality
It is the policy of Helpmates, Inc. to provide service to all persons without regard to age, race, color, creed, ethnicity, religion, national origin, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetics, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, the need to use a trained guide dog or service animal, limited English proficiency or on any other basis as prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
Direct Care Worker, DCW, Personal Care Aide, PCA, Home Care, Nursing Assistant, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Personal Assistance, Companion Services, Respite Care, Care and Support, Household Management Services