Christ the King Manor is seeking a Registered Nurse Supervisor to join our team. This person will help with overseeing the day to day activities in the nursing department. If you are interested in a rewarding opportunity with a dynamic healthcare provider, apply today!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Help oversee day-to-day operations of the nursing department
- Supervise all staff including charge nurses, nurse aides, and other clinical support staff
- Collaborate with other health care professionals in the assessment, planning and safe implementation of the nursing care of patients.
- Coordinate nursing team members throughout shift operation.
- Schedule and allocate personnel based on availability and required staffing levels
- Oversee shift operations to ensure full coverage for all patients; support patient care and treatment as needed
- Provide supervision and direction in to all clinical care team members
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Help create a culture of superior customer service
- Demonstrate kindness, compassion, honesty and integrity at all times.
- RN License in good standing in Pennsylvania
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment