Full time position with some possible overtime.
Possibilities for advancement in company.
Looking for a skilled laborer to work in our Refurbishment Shop. Would prefer someone with experience in upholstery, layout, and recovering. Must be willing to learn new products and skills. Mechanical or painting background is highly recommended. Able to use power/air tools, work without supervision, and be a team player! Individual may also help our Biomedical Equipment Technicians with rigging de-installs.
·Attach loads to rigging to provide support or prepare them for moving, using hand and power tools
· Control movement of heavy equipment through narrow openings or confined spaces, using chain falls, gin poles, gallows frames, and other equipment.
· Operate forklifts, tri-lifter and other equipment (licensed only)
· Follow directions carefully.
· Comply with regulations and safety requirements.
· Drive a 26’ box truck, no major driving violations on record.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour