Administrative/Clinical Director of Intensive Behavioral Health Services (IBHS)
CenClear is looking for an Administrative/Clinical Director of IBHS to serve our Mental Health
This is a community based program and services the following counties; Clearfield
Jefferson, Elk, Cameron, Potter, Clarion, Centre, Blair, Huntington, Mifflin, and Juniata. The primary office location is in Philipsburg, PA.
General Description of Duties
This position will lead the day-to-day operation, supervision, quality oversight, and support/training of clinicians of IBHS services while supporting, promoting, and utilizing the Sanctuary Commitments, Pillars, and Tools within all aspects of the position.
· Licensed or licensed eligible degree in psychology, counseling, marriage and family therapy,
social work, or certified registered nurse practitioner with Mental Health certification.
· At least 1 year of full-time post graduate experience in the provision of mental health direct
services to children, youth or young adults
Must obtain the following Clearances before hire:
· Ability to reach overhead.
· Lift and carry objects over thirty (30) pounds.
· Bend to reach objects from the floor.
· Stand for extended period of time with reasonable breaks.
· Operate office machines.
· Sit for extended period of time with reasonable breaks.
Wages are competitive, ability to increase wages, flexible scheduling, Paid Time Off time, Life
Insurance, Short Term Disability, 401k plan with awesome matching, great healthcare plan.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position will remove open until filled.