Behavioral Health Technician
School Based Therapist
Are you a self-motivated therapist looking for a full-time job that pays well in a flexible
work environment- CenClear is looking for a full-time hard working bachelor's degree
therapist to serve the Juniata Valley School. This position will work all year long.
Juniata Valley School
40 hours per week, School day coverage and evenings availability at least twice
General Description of Duties
The therapist is responsible to provide high quality direct, intensive treatment that will help clients learn to respond to their daily environment. Services may include support planning, direct support, crisis intervention, case management and coordination with the school and family.
· Bachelor's Degree in a Human Services field of study with at least 2 years' experience
working with children in a mental health setting;
Applicant should possess:
- PA Criminal Record (State Police)- https://epatch.state.pa.us
- Child Abuse History Check- www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
- FBI Clearance- PA Department of Human Services - https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Mandated Reporting Certificate-free-www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
Specific Description of Duties
· Provides behavioral and therapeutic supports to clients in the School Based Program
through a wide variety of treatment modalities, including the family system model, as
outlined in the individualized strengths-based treatment plan.
· Demonstrates knowledge of and assesses client and family current levels of functioning
and outcomes, as well as assess for the presence of co-occurring disorders.
· Complies with strengths-based treatment planning, treatment note and other paperwork requirements within the designated programmatic deadlines.
· Utilizes principles of trauma informed care in treatment as appropriate to an individual client or family.
· Creates a collaborative environment and establishes a therapeutic culture that supports a positive behavioral support model.
· Offers consultation and training to the school on specific behavioral health issues.
· Schedules and facilitates ISPT meetings with team members at time of service initiation and renewal as wells as at other times as deemed appropriate.
· Establishes a relationship of trust and respect with staff, clients and parents.
· Provides on-call crisis and triage services as scheduled.
· Complete other tasks as requested by management team.
· Reach overhead.
· Lift and carry objects over thirty (30) pounds.
· Bend to reach objects from the floor.
· Stand or sit for extended periods of time with reasonable breaks.
· Operate office machines.
· Vision and hearing within normal limits.
· Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance, life insurance, short term disability, 401k retirement matching, and paid time off.
Please send resume to email@example.com.
Position will remain open until filled.