Family Based Therapists
CenClear is looking for hard working therapists who care about their clients and families through case management and crisis intervention services.
Full-time positions needed in Potter and Elk counties.
General Description of Duties
The Family Based Mental Health therapist is part of a team and is responsible to provide high-quality therapeutic services to clients and families in collaboration with members of the treatment team while meeting the supervision, training and documentation requirements of the position.
· Bachelor's Degree in Human Service or related field including psychology,
counseling or social work;
· Must have at least one year of CASSP experience
· Training in family therapy and specifically Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy is a plus
Must have the following Clearances:
· PA Criminal Record (State Police)- https://epatch.state.pa.us
· Child Abuse History Check- www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
· FBI Clearance- PA Department of Human Services - https://uenroll.identogo.com
· Mandated Reporting Certificate-free-www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
Specific Description of Duties
· Meets with each family a minimum of 1 home visit per week (either individually or team)
and carries a caseload of a maximum of 8 families.
· Provides therapy sessions that reflect individualized treatment plans and follows the
Ecosystemic Structural Family Therapy model.
· Provides any type of therapy in a professional code of ethic.
· Provides all therapy that is inclusive to clients and their families.
· Provides mobile crisis intervention on a rotational schedule.
· Maintains contact with various schools and community agencies that would be
beneficial in delivery of services.
· Schedules inter-agency/CASSP meetings as needed.
· Makes appropriate referrals to other services and/or agencies as needed.
· Connects families with community and natural supports to decrease service
· Maintains updated medical records as specified by state regulations (i.e. treatment
plans, discharge paperwork, progress notes, encounter forms, genogram, psychosocial,
systemic timeline, etc.).
· Completes documentation of billable and non-billable job duties, time sheets and other
· Schedules needed appointments for a minimum of 2 visits per week.
· Submits daily/weekly schedules to the Department Assistant.
· Tracks authorizations for each client and maintains awareness of units billed versus
units authorized for each client.
· Attends Western Psychiatric Institute & Clinic trainings from September through June of
· Maintains weekly supervisions with FBMH Director or Clinical Supervisor.
· Attends bi-weekly staff meetings with FBMH Director.
· Attends in-house trainings as offered.
· Maintains team building/management skills.
· Complies with agency policies and procedures.
· Utilizes Family Support Services funds to meet needs of family and clients.
· Maintains community image.
· Conducts Public Relations tasks.
· Lift and carry objects over thirty (30) pounds.
· Bend to reach objects from the floor.
· Stand or sit for extended periods of time with reasonable breaks.
· Operate office machines.
· Vision and hearing within normal limits.
· Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance, life insurance, 401k and paid time off, short-term disability.
Please send resume to email@example.com. Position will remain open until filled.