Maintaining Strengths Program Therapist
CenClear is looking for a hard working Master's degree Therapist. This position is in CenClear's
Maintaining Strengths Program. Part-time and full-time positions available.
This is a mobile position that would be working in Blair, Centre, or Clearfield County.
Hours: Part-time or full-time
- Master's Degree in the mental health field
- 2 year experience in a CASSP System program and experience providing mental health direct
services to children, youth, and/or families
- Nine graduate level credits specific to clinical practice in psychology, social work or
General Description of Duties:
The therapist is responsible to provide high quality therapeutic services to clients and families
in collaboration with members of the treatment team while meeting the supervision, training and
documentation requirements of the position. The therapist will meet with each family and provide
therapy sessions that reflect the individualized treatment plan. This therapist will also maintain
contact with various schools and community agencies that would be beneficial in delivery of
Must obtain the following Clearances:
- PA Criminal Record (State Police)- https://epatch.state.pa.us
- Child Abuse History Check- www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
- FBI Clearance- PA Department of Human Services - https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Mandated Reporting Certificate-free-www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
· Lift and carry objects over thirty (30) pounds.
· Bend to reach objects from the floor.
· Stand or sit for extended periods of time with reasonable breaks.
· Operate office machines.
· Assist in relocating office furniture
· Vision and hearing within normal limits.
· If position would become Full-time: Employees are eligible for health insurance, life
insurance, 401k, short term disability, and paid time off.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.