Mental Health Outpatient - Licensed (LCSW, LPC, or LMFT) or Licensed Eligible Therapists (NCE or LSW preferred).
Are you interested in a rewarding career helping others? We invite you to join the CenClear
team. We offer flexible hours, part-time and salaried packages with excellent benefits. Due to
growth, CenClear is currently hiring Licensed Therapists and/or a Licensed Eligible Therapists in
our mental health outpatient facilities.
Locations: St. Marys, Coalport, Clearfield, Roaring Spring, Huntingdon.
Hours: Full-time and part-time positions available.
General Description of Duties
To provide high quality therapeutic services to consumers/families in collaboration with other
members of the treatment team while adhering to state and funding source regulations/guidelines.
- Current licensing in this Pennsylvania Commonwealth as a LPC, LCSW, or LMFT OR
- Licensed Eligible Master's Degree or above from an accredited college with a major in chemical
dependency, psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in the human
services), or other related field which includes a practicum in a health or human service agency;
Must obtain the following Clearances:
- PA Criminal Record (State Police), https://epatch.state.pa.us,
- Child Abuse History Check, www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
- FBI Clearance, https://uenroll.identogo.com/,
- Mandated Reporting Certificate, www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
Specific Description of Duties
· Provide consistent, high quality recovery-oriented and individualized treatment in keeping with
agency philosophy and best practices.
- Promote a physically and emotionally safe, welcoming therapeutic environment.
- Develop individualized, trauma-informed, and recovery-oriented treatment plans with individuals
according to program timelines.
- Provide therapeutic interventions to individuals and families that are culturally respectful to individual strengths, ideas, and choices.
- Utilize evidence-based practices and outcome measurements to assess level of care, and growth and
change throughout treatment.
- Develop individualized, recovery-oriented treatment plans with Individuals that promotes overall
physical and behavioral health well-being.
- Collaborate with individuals and families on goals for discharge and aftercare planning to
support ongoing growth and change.
- Maintains contact with various agencies, schools and natural supports that would be beneficial in delivery of services.
- Ability to reach overhead.
- Lift and carry objects over thirty (30) pounds.
- Bend to reach objects from the floor.
- Stand for extended period of time with reasonable breaks.
- Operate office machines.
- Sit for extended period of time with reasonable breaks.
- Competitive salaried and part-time positions. Wages dependent upon degree.
- Excellent health benefits, short-term disability, EAP, and 401K
- In-house licensure supervision available.
CenClear is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CenClear to provide equal employment
for all qualified people without regard to age, disability, marital or parental status, national or ethnic origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or veteran status.
Positions will remain open until filled.
Please send your resume to email@example.com