Mental Health Outpatient - Service Expansion
Do you have a passion for working with children/adolescents and their families who have experienced trauma- If so, CenClear is looking for you! We are currently hiring Licensed or Licensed Eligible
Therapists to specialize in evidence-based trauma therapy for children and adolescents who have
Clearfield, DuBois and Punxsutawney
General Description of Duties To provide high quality therapeutic services to consumers/families in
collaboration with other members of the treatment team while adhering to state and funding source
- Current licensing in this Pennsylvania Commonwealth as a LPC, LCSW, or LMFT (or license eligible)
- Master's Degree or above from an accredited college with a major in chemical dependency,
psychology, social work, counseling, nursing (with a clinical specialty in the human services), or
other related field which includes a practicum in a health or human service agency.
Must obtain the following Clearances:
Specific Description of Duties
· Provide consistent, high quality recovery-oriented and individualized treatment in keeping with agency philosophy and best practices.
- Promote a physically and emotionally safe, welcoming therapeutic environment.
- Develop individualized, trauma-informed, and recovery-oriented treatment plans with individuals
according to program timelines.
- Provide therapeutic interventions to individuals and families that is culturally respectful to
individual strengths, ideas, and choices.
- Utilize evidence-based practices and outcome measurements to assess level of care, and growth and
change throughout treatment.
- Develop individualized, recovery-oriented treatment plans with Individuals that promotes overall
physical and behavioral health well-being.
- Collaborate with individuals and families on goals for discharge and aftercare planning to
support ongoing growth and change.
- Maintains contact with various agencies, schools and natural supports that would be beneficial in delivery of services.
- Ability to reach overhead.
- Lift and carry objects over thirty (30) pounds.
- Bend to reach objects from the floor.
- Stand for extended period of time with reasonable breaks.
- Operate office machines.
- Sit for extended period of time with reasonable breaks.
Wages and Benefits
- Competitive salaried and part-time positions. Wages dependent upon degree.
- Excellent health benefits, short-term disability, EAP, and 401K
- In-house licensure supervision available.
CenClear is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of CenClear to provide equal employment
for all qualified people without regard to age, disability, marital or parental status, national or
ethnic origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity or veteran status.
Positions will remain open until filled.
Please submit resume at firstname.lastname@example.org