This is a Case Management for Clients type of position within the organization.
Purpose: To assure quality of services, customer satisfaction, staffing and the provision of clinical support services are in place across CenClear enrollment to discharge.
Full-time position: 40 hours per week; 52 weeks per year.
This position will service the Philipsburg, PA.
· Bachelor's Degree in mental health or related field
· Knowledge of staffing processes
· Knowledge of Mental Health programs
· Knowledge of QA processes
· Knowledge of community resource
· Must be able to adapt hours to needs of position
· Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Must have access to telephone and internet
· Must be able to identify with the agency Mission and support the agencies Philosophy
General Description of Duties:
· Quality Assurance: To establish and maintain systems to monitor quality assurance throughout
the MH Division by monitoring delivery of services, problem identification, and resolution.
· Staffing: Coordinate/Staff all staffing needs for outpatient services once case assignment
· Customer Satisfaction: To establish and maintain a system to evaluate and maintain customer satisfaction across the MH Division.
· Enrollment/Discharge: To establish and maintain timely enrollment and discharge of consumers in
· Resources: To assure all necessary resources are available to provide quality case management
· Communication: To assure that communication occurs in a timely manner among all persons needing
· Case Management Coverage: To assure that consumer's needs are met when a therapist has not yet
been assigned or in a staff absence, and that those services, if billable, are billed appropriately.
· Accountability: To assure that requirements for key result areas are being met.
· Lift and carry objects over 30 pounds.
· Bend to reach objects from the floor.
· Stand for an extended period of time with reasonable breaks.
· Sit for extended periods of time with reasonable breaks.
· Assist in relocating office furniture.
· Operate office machines.
· Vision and hearing within normal limits.
This is a full-time position with excellent benefits. Benefits include medical insurance, life insurance, short term disability, 401k plans, and paid days off.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org