School Based Mobile Therapist
Are you a self-motivated therapist looking for a full-time job that pays well in a flexible work
environment? CenClear is looking for a full-time, hard-working, license- eligible Master's degree
therapist to serve the St. Marys Middle School.
St. Marys Middle School
40 hours per week, School day coverage and evenings availability at least twice per week.
· Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance, life insurance, short term disability, 401k retirement matching, and paid time off.
General Description of Duties
The therapist is responsible to provide high quality direct, intensive treatment that will help clients learn to respond to their daily environment. Services may include support planning, direct support, crisis intervention, case management and coordination with the school and family.
· Masters Degree in a Psychology or Social Work field of study. Master's degree should have had a practicum or internship. Preferably at least 2 years' experience working with children in a mental health setting; License opportunity available through employment
· Or, has a license; Licensed Social Worker, Licensed Professional Counselor, Licensed
Clinical Social Worker, National Certified Counselor
Applicant should possess:
Specific Description of Duties
· Provides behavioral and therapeutic supports to clients in the School Based Program through a
wide variety of treatment modalities, including the family system model, as outlined in the individualized strengths-based treatment plan.
· Demonstrates knowledge of and assesses client and family current levels of functioning and
outcomes, as well as assess for the presence of co-occurring disorders.
· Complies with strengths-based treatment planning, treatment note and other paperwork requirements within the designated programmatic deadlines.
· Utilizes principles of trauma informed care in treatment as appropriate to an individual client
· Creates a collaborative environment and establishes a therapeutic culture that supports a positive behavioral support model.
· Offers consultation and training to the school on specific behavioral health issues.
· Schedules and facilitates ISPT meetings with team members at time of service initiation and renewal as wells as at other times as deemed appropriate.
· Establishes a relationship of trust and respect with staff, clients and parents.
· Provides on-call crisis and triage services as scheduled.
· Complete other tasks as requested by management team.
· Reach overhead.
· Lift and carry objects over thirty (30) pounds.
· Bend to reach objects from the floor.
· Stand or sit for extended periods of time with reasonable breaks.
· Operate office machines.
· Vision and hearing within normal limits.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Position
will remain open until filled.