Biomedical Equipment Technician
- Associates Degree in either Biomedical Equipment Technology, Electrical Engineering, or similar on the job training.
- Ability to travel on short notice, extensive travel is required.
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean criminal background
- Ability to obtain Act 151, Act 114, and Act 34 clearances and pass a drug test
- Perform preventative and emergency maintenance on medical equipment
- Troubleshoot medical equipment
- Work will be done at KMA’s facilities and onsite at customers’ facilities
- Effectively communicate with customers and KMA employees to ensure all needs are met
- Represent KMA Biomedical in a professional manner
- Assist on technical de-installations and installations of medical equipment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 per hour