Spirits & Street Eats Food Truck Festival, DuBois, PA
Saturday, October 5th, 2019
Sandy Recreation Park, 100 Oklahoma Cemetery Road, DuBois, PA 15801
VIP Early Entrance at Noon
General Admission 1:00pm to 6:00pm
Tickets can be purchased by clicking the image below.
For additional questions, please contact the Greater DuBois Chamber of Commerce at 814-371-5010.
Vendors offering great food, spirits, wine, and brews!
VIP's can enter our Festival at noon while all others can enter at 1:00pm. Please remember to bring a valid ID with you because our event is for ages 21 and older.
- Curt Thomas
See list of Vendors below:
1. Larry’s Wood Smoked Pulled Pork serving Pork/Brisket sandwiches, Walking Tacos, Nachos with meat toppings.
2. Curbside Cookery – Variety of American and Chinese food
3. Lil Jackies – Steak/Sausage Sandwiches/Polish Platter, sides and more
4. JL Concessions - Serving funnel cakes, deep fried Oreos, fried dough
5. Rosie’s Pierogis – Serving Pierogis, Haluski and drinks
6. The Cluk Truk – Specialty Omelets, Sandwiches, side and more
7. Brazilian Munchies – Delicious Brazilian foods
8. Chefy Pies – Mountain pies with a twist
9. Shop & Save Punxsutawney – Fried Chicken and sides, desserts including peach and apple cobbler
10. Station 101 – Specialty Salads and Desserts
11. Firehouse Family Restaurant – Pizza and Sides
12. Yukon Ice Cream Truck serving Perry's Ice Cream
13. Winery at Wilcox – Wine Variety
14. Laurel Mountain Winery – Wine Variety
15. Two Birch Winery – Wine Variety
16. Wapati Ridge Wine Cellars – Wine Variety
17. Buddy Boy Winery (pending commitment) – Wine Variety
18. Bee Kind Winery (pending commitment) – Wine Variety
19. Prontock Beer Distributors – Iron City Beer, Domestic Beer
20. Logyard Brewing – Brew Variety
21. Straub Brewing (pending commitment) - Brew Variety
22. Blackbird Distillery (pending commitment) - Distillery Variety
23. Chicken Hill Distillery - Distillery Variety
24. Triple Nickel Distillery - Distillery Variety
Thank you to our Festival Partners, Visit Clearfield County Tourism and our Media Sponsor Big Foot Country of Seven Mountains Media. We'd like to also thank our local business sponsors for making our Food Truck Festival possible:
Tier 1 Sponsors:
- Goodwill Industries
- Swisher Concrete
- Fairfield Inn & Suites
Tier 2 Sponsors:
- Lifespan Family Services
- Treasure Lake
- Aflac, Nikki Steele & Kelly Ferut
- DiLullo Transport, Inc.
- Penn Highlands Healthcare
- Carlson Technologies, Inc.
Deadline for additional Vendors is August 23th, 2019 to make all marketing promotions.